Can't make GPTs to public anymore

Are any of you experiencing issues with making your GPT models public?

Previously, I had no trouble, but now I’m unable to make my GPT models public. Although I’ve redone the domain verification and it indicates success, I still can’t go public, as it continues to prompt me to complete the domain verification.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look for a solution to this problem?

Thank you all.

Have you resolved this problem? I have about 20 public GPTs (ChatGPT+). For several months now, whenever I create a new GPT, I’m unable to. It’s either forced to “me only” or “anyone with a link”. I asked the chatbot and gave it full details, and it told me OpenAI would get back to me. That was over a week ago. Nothing. They used to tell you why they did things like this and offer an appeal. Now, absolutely nothing. I haven’t found any documentation about this. I asked ChatGPT. It gave me the exact same story that the chatbot did: check and make sure that your account is verified. My account account has been verified for six months or more - As proven by the fact that I have about 20 GPT’s already public.

What gives OpenAI?