OpenAI Developer Community
Can’t find the ‘Code Interpreter’ plugin
GPT builders
Plugins / Actions builders
gpt-4
,
plugin-development
logankilpatrick
May 25, 2023, 1:24am
8
The code interpreter plugin is not available yet to everyone. It is in a limited alpha.
How to access Code Interpreter+Browser after getting third-party plugin access?
Code Interpreter plugin is nowhere to be found
Help for Access to ChatGPT Code Interpreter Plugin
Unable to locate and instal / use code interpreter on chat gpt plus
I'm a GPTplus user, but I can't find the code interpreter in the list of plugins
show post in topic
Related topics
Topic
Replies
Views
Activity
I'm a GPTplus user, but I can't find the code interpreter in the list of plugins
ChatGPT
code-interpreter
1
1246
June 18, 2023
Required Code interpreter access - Existing user with Plugin access
Plugins / Actions builders
codex
,
gpt-4
5
3143
May 21, 2023
Code Interpreter plugin is nowhere to be found
Plugins / Actions builders
gpt-4
26
18137
June 16, 2023
How to access Code Interpreter+Browser after getting third-party plugin access?
Plugins / Actions builders
5
3178
June 3, 2023
I'm paying for Chat GPT Plus and still no Code Interpreter available
Plugins / Actions builders
gpt-4
,
chatgpt-plugin
12
3705
June 16, 2023