[Book] Exploring GPT-3 is officially published!

Hi Steve,

brand new member here, but that looks like an interesting read, so if your are still sending PDF’s I am very interested.

Arnold.

2 Likes

Awesome! Let’s see the reviews coming!

2 Likes

Congratulations! Looking forward to reading it.

2 Likes

Congrats Steve! I had already gone through the drafted version and created my first App through it for testing. Would love to get your final version. Thank you.

2 Likes

may I also have a copy? Thanks!

2 Likes

Congratulations. I’d love to see a copy.

3 Likes

Thanks @bram and thanks again for your help and support throughout the project!

1 Like

Congratulations! I would love to have a copy as well, thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks Dariusz! Thank you also for reviewing the early drafts - I really do appriciate that and made sure you were credited in the acknowledgments. I’ll be sending a final version shortly. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Thanks @cristi and my fingers are crossed on the reviews! I also really appriciate you providing feedback on the early drafts. The feedback that you and so many others provided was so helpful. Thanks again!

1 Like

Thanks @diptimayee - that’s awesome to hear - thanks for sharing that. I’ll have the final copy over shortly. Thanks again!

1 Like

So I setup a Discord server to provide the free PDF version. This way I can also also address any book specific questions/comments/issues. You can download the PDF version from the resrouces channel and there is a link to the source code.

I can also try to address any quesitons there that are specific to the book on Discord.

Thanks!

6 Likes

I don’t normally like reading pdfs of text books and actually prefer the physical copy, but I always search for the pdf first to glance through before buying. May I also have a copy to look at then it will go on my next amazon order :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Congrats!

2 Likes

Great! I’d love to read it!

2 Likes

This is wonderful news, congrats. I’d love to read it!

2 Likes

Unfortunately the invite is invalid?

Congratulations Steve! This looks like a brilliant collection!

How can I give it a read? Would be happy to leave an Amazon review as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats:) I would really love to read the book. Cheers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats Steve! Would love a copy :smiley:

1 Like