[Book] Exploring GPT-3 is officially published!

Congrats on the launch Steve! Would love to have a copy to explore myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats! Would love to receive a copy.

2 Likes

Hey @trev - sorry about that. I updated the link so now it should not expire. Here is the new link Exploring GPT-3

1 Like

I updated the link to the Discord server. I shouldn’t be expired anymore but if anyone has issues please let me know. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @pauljsasmith thanks in advance for the Amazon order! I’ve fixed the Discord link, you can download the PDF there. Here is the new link Exploring GPT-3

1 Like

Thanks @hanabiono! I setup a discord server that you can download the book from. Here is a link to the post with the Discord link. [Book] Exploring GPT-3 is officially published! - #32 by stevet Thanks again!

1 Like

Thanks @falko! I setup a Discord server that you can download the book from. I will also try to answer any book related questions there. [Book] Exploring GPT-3 is officially published! - #32 by stevet Thanks again!

Thanks @nirant.kasliwal! A positive review on Amazon would be super appriciated! You can download the book from the Discord server link in this post [Book] Exploring GPT-3 is officially published! - #32 by stevet - I’ll also try to answer any book related questions there. I’m looking foward to hearing your feedback. Thanks again!

1 Like

Thank you for putting the time and energy to create this book. I look forward to reading it.

2 Likes

Hi Stevet, I would like to read your book. I am new to GPT-3 and your book is going to be a huge help. Congratulations and have a nice day!!

2 Likes

Hi Aditi! You can download the book from the Discord server referenced in this post here. [Book] Exploring GPT-3 is officially published! - #32 by stevet I hope the book makes it easier to get going and I look forward to your feedaback. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey Jiwoo! You can get the book now from the Discord server linked here [Book] Exploring GPT-3 is officially published! - #32 by stevet Please let me know what you think after you’ve had a chance to dive in. Thanks!

Thanks Peter! You can download the book now from the Discord server linked here [Book] Exploring GPT-3 is officially published! - #32 by stevet Please keep me posted as you get into it!

Thanks @Bhuvan007! It’s now available for download via the link in this post [Book] Exploring GPT-3 is officially published! - #32 by stevet - Thanks again and please let me know what you think after you get into it.

Thanks so much, @nikolaihjorth! You can now get a copy here [Book] Exploring GPT-3 is officially published! - #32 by stevet - Thanks again and I’m looking forward to hearing what you think.

Bravo!

can I have a copy?

hal@mit.edu

4 Likes

Thanks, @hal! Looks like you made it over to the Discord server. I’m looking forward to your feedback - thanks again!

Congrats Steve! Would love a copy: cxuan@vmware.com

2 Likes

I’d love to read it.

2 Likes

Congratulations Steve! Writing a book is a lot harder than many people know. I’d like to see the PDF too.

2 Likes