Assistance AI Playground - I am getting an error:- Run failed - You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details

While using Assistance AI on Playground. I have set the system message “You are expert in mathematics and science related question”
When i send “hi”
I get an error
Run failed - You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details.
I checked the billing its perfectly fine. I still have the credits to run.

Only I am getting the error. Its working fine for the other members in the organisation. What m I missing? Would appreciate your help

1 Like

Technically, an “assistant” agent doesn’t take a full system message, it takes an “instruction”. “chat” is the mode where you’d want to start (and what you seem to describe).

In order to bill your usage to an organization, you must select the organization by picking your name icon at the lower-left and choosing the organization.

For using API keys and billing to the organization, you must select “default organization” at the bottom of the API key screen, or include the organization parameter with every API call.

The error you see indicates you have no payment method available.

My bad by system message I mean to say instructions, thanks!

I am associated to one organization only so my organization is by default the same
Need to see on payment methods. I will check and get back on this.

I have the same problem. I upgraded my account, adding credits, and am now tier 1. I still get the same message in the playground, using the 3 most recent engines and a very simple assistant set-up. I assume that the Playground does not use an API. I may try creating a new API key, just in case it uses the most recently created key by default, and this key is currently associated with my ‘old’ account status.

2 Likes

I got the same Problem, just added 10 bucks to my account but still impossible to make any API calls… Im waiting for 30min now :frowning:

Hey folks! I was tracking and replying in this thread: Probable OpenAI Bug: Insufficient Quota Error on Paid Account with Available Balance - #71 by logankilpatrick the issue has since been resolved, thanks for hanging in there with us.

2 Likes