Anyone has any business idea?

To be fair man, your post title does say ideas :wink:

Before you have paying customers it still is nothing but an idea.

1 Like

We urgently urgently NEED a Non-Coders Central Resource and Support Centre MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game). A kickstarter game mode and IDE (Integrated Development Environment) game mode; that are very quick, easy and TONS of FUN to plan and design, research and develop, learn, use, master, build, troubleshoot (debug, etc.), optimize, upgrade and update - that are supremely simple, user-friendly, inclusive, empowering, enfranchising and democratic - most assuredly inclusive! If this idea appeals, let me know and we can work on it together.

Generative AI is a raging river of chaos, hence all we need to learn to both ride that raving river and go with its flow as opposed to unendingly trying to fight its treacherous cross-currents. Need to plan for generative AI’s myriad inadequacies. To allow for them. Work around them. If we can take advantage of them! Use them against themselves! Generative AI has a very great many strengths! Hence we all need to learn to play to generative AI’s very great many strengths and myriad weaknesses and use them against generative AI’s myriad shortcomings wherever and whenever you can!

yeh i have a good one that i call orbit report that ive been working on for 4 months

Why does a developer ask for a

[quote=“hyper5ai, post:70, topic:620267”]
Non-Coders Central Resource and Support Centre MMORPG
[/quote]?

Whatever that means (which is just a rethorical question).

Hi brother,how to build trust…I have idea …also can help you in project/suggestions…

I bet you are. But the minimum requirements are sending me a pm and some application ready to launch.

1 Like

I’ve build a plugin over a period of some months and openai just removed plugins like over night… If you don’t own the code you go nothing.
So Custom GPT in my eyes are nothing to build upon.
I literally wasn’t able to work for a month because of depression after openai deleted plugins.

1 Like

This topic have been going since February, have you found anything interesting yet?

Only two but it failed because they didn’t wanted to show me their code…
Maybe I am just too picky.

1 Like

Nah, I think you’re exactly as picky as one needs to be when there’s money involved :sweat_smile:

I’m happy to hear you found something that’s interesting though, I was starting to think that nobody really understood your initial request :laughing:

1 Like

No, it is that this forum does not attract those we seek.

Every now and then someone will post a topic I have an interest in but then they vanish after maybe one or two post because they either get an answer or just never respond, reminds me of StackOverflow where 98%-99% of users never return.

2 Likes

I mean I got tons of ideas for real business usecases and I also got the need for some systems that I could plugin to the things I build.
But come on… “I got a great idea. Let’s double the amount of apples in a walmart display and let AI put random numbers on each apple and then we can try to multiply the numbers and give each apple buyer a voucher when the number is close to a random value another AI creates…”… most of the stuff was like that…

2 Likes

Here is one that if you solve the “α-sticking problem” you should easily become the richest person, and while I don’t work on this I do keep an eye out for a solution just in case. I also try to see if a muon can be stabilized but that is so much harder I would not even propose that as a possible solution.

Muon-catalyzed fusion

It’s pretty easy to solve :rofl:

2 Likes

So is my idea better than most you get if not near the top?

1 Like

Anyone got 50 million for a particle accelerator?

1 Like

It is about the same category… but very creative at least.

I got you bro, no worries:

2 Likes

Let’s optimize it to a point that it produces energy instead of consuming it…

2 Likes