Anyone has any business idea?

Let’s optimize it to a point that it produces energy instead of consuming it…

2 Likes

that’s the hard part I haven’t figured that out yet🤣

Let’s wait for GPT-5 or 6… it’s as easy as that.

And then open a website service where the people can solve all their problems by inserting a prompt into it and it will just use the API and give a response…

1 Like

I already have an idea for a name, let’s call it ChatGPT… Oh, wait… I think that name is already taken :sweat_smile:

FixMyProblems.com? Maybe? :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yes ChatGPT exists… but you can’t send files to your backend via your custom GPT which leaves alot room for other applications…

1 Like

But all fun aside. There are so many things in enterprise or middle sized companies done by manual labor. If you’d see it it would take a couple of hours to remove entire departments…
I would like to see a service for the workers on that job where they can automate their jobs and can go on eternal vacation without the company noticing it instead of companies being told how to remove their workforce…

1 Like

I don’t think there will be an eternal vacation for anyone any time soon :sweat_smile:

People are generally hired for their knowhow and ability to perform various tasks, but if 90% of that workload can be replaced by AI, then you suddenly have a workforce that is 10x as efficient :laughing:

1 Like

I know, but I don’t like it.
Because if 90% is don by AI that means that 9/10 people can go find a new job… and of course each of those employees had 5 managers and each of those managers had 5 too… What are they going to do all day?
You can’t tab the AI on the shoulder after sending a mail to ask how long the assigned task will take. And what are the managers talking about in the meetings rooms. And who will even need meeting rooms then?
Replacing one person who does work removes at least 31 people from the workforce. Plus all the companies providing software for the managers and even the companies that produce the cheap cookies for meetings rooms… damn it has so much impact…

1 Like

Yeah, but to be honest, I think we’re very far away from replacing actual people. It’s not like there’s a magic brain scanner I can pop you into and download your entire brain and consciousness in order to create my own @jochenschultz robot :sweat_smile:

Not exactly like that, but the direction is right…

1 Like

I am not sure if we want to have concious bots. “Hey bot you got to sacrifice yourself for me” - “I have to do what?”

1 Like

So you want to include the “create an inventory list… “prompt” into an application” yeah… cool.

Glad to help :sweat_smile:

Multiple products that are market ready, more interested in a conversation vs. an investment at this current moment. We might be interested in another launch however.