New ChatGPT Advanced Voice feels like a downgrade

No Longer Internet Search: It doesn’t search the web in Advanced voice conversations , and responses are much shorter than they used to be before

Custom GPTs Broken: In voice mode, custom chats recognize my voice but don’t play back any responses. If I exit voice conversion, I can see that the response was actually provided . No voice at all

No Mose Switching: I can’t switch between modes (advanced voice cs regular). To use regular, I ask with text to search smth in Internet and only then start voice - to talk to regular voice mode that can search in internet

Voice Switching Bug: Returning to a previous chat reverts to the old voice instead of the current setting.

1 Like

I have the same issue. My custom have the normal white dot hear me respond but won’t read response and 4o advanced language says it can’t search web and it won’t let me switch out of it

Just shows blue dot with no way to switch it out in 4o now and no custome responds but still “hears”.

I cleared cache and uninstalled app and advanced mic off button came back.

i would love to switch betwen advance and standard mode, i really dont like this advance mode, answers are too short and i feel a bigger bond with the standard mode. its like it works through diferent guidelines.

1 Like