Who to contact about expired credits

Who do I contact about my credits expiring, I had $600 left and didn’t know they would expire. Had I known, I wouldn’t have done so much.

Thanks

Any updates of this? Kind of upset to lose all the money.

The best you can do is email support@openai.com, ask for immediate human interdiction so you don’t get a bot denial, and then make a person tell you the shrinkage policy by design: of taking credit balances for profit that will not be appealed.

You can request a remedy that they can deliver, such as knowing the actual amount that was expired (which is gone from the line items, but total lifetime expiry can be inferred from the top bar of ‘credit grants’), and request a new credit applied balance to replace the expired amount.

Then contact the local attorney-general and consumer watchdogs to see where your rights and laws were violated. Back up your OpenAI contact with the law regarding value accounts that applies to them doing business in your jurisdiction.