What type of prompt can generate minimal drawing illustrations? (more examples in the comments)

I am trying to automate my blog image generation. I created manually a few images in the past, but I would like to use dalle 3 instead. I have tried many, but all I’m able to generate are flat vector illustrations.

What prompt can I use to create images similar to these :

1 Like

Other examples:

pedro+2

1 Like

This was my best attempt, not but, but I would like to make the human figures more simple and less prominent

1 Like

add the image to the prompt and simply ask your question: What prompt can I use to create images similar to this

2 Likes

I think there are some style keywords that you can use in a separate part of the prompt statement: illustration, line art, clip art, outlines, diagrams, simple figures, flowchart, visio…

Create an illustration where a computer user is shown at a laptop, and then a network diagram shows the interactions of the user with servers and cloud services. Style: illustration, line art, clip art, outlines, diagrams, simple figures, flowchart, visio, plain white background.

2 Likes

Thanks @_j those tips are helping me a lot and I am getting better results. Still way to go, but I am happy for now.

1 Like

I second the suggestion to input the images, and then ask for directions to recreate that style.

Additionally, I’d ask for “silhouettes” and “icons” of people, not actual humans.

1 Like

What’s going on is the rewriter is including diverse people and lists of races, and the describing is making them appear. You must counter and disable the stupidity.