Voice conversations feature still not visible

Are any other Plus users still missing access to “Voice Conversations” in their New Features menu? It’s now Oct. 11 and OpenAI had said the rollout would be completed to all Plus users by Oct. 9.

I’m trying to determine if my missing feature is a bug or if their rollout is just going slower than announced. Thanks.

1 Like

I have the same, even reached out to support but got the standard reply “we’re working on it”

1 Like

I just deleted the app, redownloaded the app and now i have access!! (Iphone and also updated to latest ios)

1 Like

Yes, I’m having the same issue. Reinstalling the app didn’t help.

iOS 17.0.3
13 Pro Max

1 Like

Deleting the app did not work for me. However, what did work: Deleting the app, and then installing the app and logging in on my wife’s iphone (i got the feature immediately). Then I deleted her app and reinstalled/logged in on mine. Boom it was there. Crazy.

1 Like

Is anyone else on android still waiting for the Voice Conversation feature? I have the beta version of the app and still do not have access. I tried unstalling and reinstalling with no success.

Curious if anyone else is in the same boat or if anyone has any suggestions!

1 Like

Only for US citizen.
Maybe with a VPN… ?

I’m in Canada. I have found that the voice feature seems to appear and disappear. If I refresh the VPN, it sometimes appears. It appears in version 3.5 or 4. When it disappears, I close the app, set the VPN to US (although I had it working also when set for UK), the restart the app, and it appears. Pretty wonky, but works well once you get it going.

I’m in the same situation. Samsung Galaxy Note 9

1 Like

I discovered that I had to turn off Private DNS in my phone’s Android settings. After doing so, conversation mode started working.

1 Like

I Have a same issue, but in my own I have used to voice chat but right now recently the feature (headphones icon) is gone. I can’t find a reason.

Same here it was there and then it disappeared, im on the free plan so is it a paid feature or is this just a bug?

1 Like

Same here. Headphone icon just disappeared overnight.
Is this a bug? Or a new ‘feature’

1 Like

Same issue i have face. headphone icon has not visible. i hope chat gpt fix problem soons as possible