Chat bubble not appearing when pressing headphones in GPT-4 Android app

Has anyone else experienced the problem where when you press on the headphones in the GPT-4 Android app, the chat bubble doesn’t pop up? I have done a lot of testing to try to get to the bottom of it, and I found that my ChatGPT account is the problem. Using the same phone and the same app, I created a new account for ChatGPT, and the issue doesn’t occur with the new account, only with my original account. I am a paid user, and I can still talk to ChatGPT, but it stays in the chat history page and not the chat bubble page. I wonder what could be causing this in my account and how it can be fixed.

1 Like

Yes same problem here. The bubble is gone so I cannot force the application to wait responding by bidding down like before. It started or occuring about a week ago after the new update GPT4o. I reinstalled but the problem remains.

Have you tried creating a different account under the same app/phone and see if that fixes it? In my case, it fixes the issue on the new account but I want it to work on my original account and I don’t know how to do that or what’s even causing this…

1 Like

Yes, when I use another account, a free account, the bubble is back and things work as usual. But when I log back into my Plus account, the bubble is gone. So something strange is happening and OpenAI is not answering. I need it to work on my Plus subscription…

You have the exact same problem I have! I’m so glad I’m not alone. Thank you for letting me know bro. If I find any solutions I’ll be sure to put them here.

So I noticed there was a new update today and when I downloaded it. It fixed my issue. Not sure still what was the matter, Or what made this happen but I’m happy it got fixed!

1 Like

It happened to me now, I don’t know what to do now, I really need help.