Urgent: Requested Increased Usage Limit, but Still Waiting

Hi,

I recently requested to increase the usage limit for my OpenAI account, but it’s been almost 48 hours now and I still haven’t received a response. When I checked the website, it says that it usually takes 24 hours.

Can anyone help me with this issue or let me know who I can contact to get it sorted out? I really need the increased usage limit as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 Like

@uzam.9048 I have the same problem. Were you able to solve?

1 Like

Hi, I’m wondering if you had a response yet since your comment here was 15 days ago. @fabio.martinelliwork

and @uzam.9048 same question, since yours was 45 days ago, did you get the limit increase and how long did it take?

I am 4 weekdays (and 6 full days including weekend) with no usage increase. I reached out on live chat and they mentioned a “rate limit” increase could take 7-10 days but may not be approved.

Unfortunately “rate limit” and “usage limit” are not the same thing, and the live chat never answered any questions about the “usage limit” whenever I asked, it only answered about “rate limit”

thank you for any assistance.

Echoing everyone above. I reached my usage limit threshold on the 2nd of the month, and now 5 days later I still haven’t heard a word following an increase request. I have a bad feeling that I am going to need to wait this out for 28 more days until the month pay period rolls over.

I have a production application that customers cannot access due to the fact that all openai requests are responding with 400 errors. Really frustrating that I cannot just pay my usage back down under the threshold but instead need to wait for the month to turn over or wait on customer support.