!URGENT! Request for Investigation into Unauthorized Money Withdrawals from My Account

Dear OpenAI team,

I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I’ve encountered with my billing. I have noticed multiple charges of $100 on my account, even though I am not subscribed to any of OpenAI’s API services. This has happened without my authorization and I am concerned about the repeated nature of these transactions. I transfer all my money to other account and keep trying to charge for more.

Could someone please look into this matter and provide a resolution? I would appreciate a detailed explanation of these charges and guidance on how to ensure they do not occur again in the future. Additionally, I would like to know the process for obtaining a refund for these incorrect charges.

I am looking forward to your prompt response to resolve this issue.

The developer forum is staffed by volunteers who have no access to accounts or the billing system.

The only option currently is to use the support bot on help.openai.com to report your issue and wait for a member of support staff to get back to you.

3 Likes

Request a charge-back from your credit card company first and foremost. Never pay for a service unless they have an actual customer support team.

1 Like