Unable to use plugin anymore

I am currently developing my own plugin and my account seems corrupted and I am not able to use plugin anymore. Every time I do a request I am getting the same error. I try everything remove my plugin, reinstall my plugin, clean my cache, reboot my computer.
Does anyone know how I could get support from openai?
More context: I try to build my plugin and I try to use a openai.yaml by splitting my yaml using multiple file and I think this corrupt my setting.

Unprocessable Entity

Have you tried creating a new chat or using a new browser? It’s unlikely they banned your plugin access unless you tried pushing something harmful.

Same issue i’m experiencing, i even tried to use another plugin from the store and its giving the same error.

Same issue. Hopefully it is just temporary. I noticed they also removed one of the older models.

I’m having this issue too. It looks like it happens anytime the plugins model is used, even without any plugins activated

It’s the model… I’m having the same issue.[quote=“evans.castonguay, post:1, topic:202277, full:true”]
I am currently developing my own plugin and my account seems corrupted and I am not able to use plugin anymore. Every time I do a request I am getting the same error. I try everything remove my plugin, reinstall my plugin, clean my cache, reboot my computer.
Does anyone know how I could get support from openai?
More context: I try to build my plugin and I try to use a openai.yaml by splitting my yaml using multiple file and I think this corrupt my setting.

Unprocessable Entity
[/quote]