Unable to log in.We ran into an issue while signing you in, please take a break and try again soon

Error message: We ran into an issue while signing you in, please take a break and try again soon.

All my colleagues’ accounts are unable to log in; their email addresses end with @mail.com. Accounts with other email domains are logging in normally.What happened?

1 Like

And without exception, all these accounts have been upgraded to 4.0 plus.

1 Like

Welcome to the Dev Forum.

We can’t help you here with account problems.

You need to contact help.openai.com.

Might be a security measure they put in place… or an error? Reach out to support, though.

Good luck.

1 Like

Do you have a solution for this? I am experiencing the same problem.
I can’t log in to my plus account but gpt3.5 is working .

No, waiting.It’s recommended to provide more feedback here. help.openai.com

Seems like there is an issue with auth cookies and domain verification.

According to Why can’t I log in to OpenAI platform?

It’s also possible you’re seeing this error due to domain verification. You can discuss with your IT admin to understand if another OpenAI organization has already verified your domain.

I am also facing the same issue while signing in with the @naver.com domain, and also found that one of my friends also has the same problem when he tries to log out and log in again.

Login works well with @gmail.com, but I faced the same problem when cookies were not cleared.

I don’t know how to report this issue to OpenAI, but you may try using Gmail account for the time being and wait for them to fix this issue.

1 Like

What’s your domain of your email address, each in plus account and GPT3.5 account?

Since I cannot send links, I can only reply in the form of an image.

1 Like

Same here, @naver.com is a public email service that the majority of Koreans use.

Therefore, I presume that it is the issue of the OpenAI auth system, not a single domain.

1 Like

Similarly, @qq.com is a public email service that I use that also has GPT4 enabled,so I presume that this is an issue with the OpenAI authentication system rather than an individual domain.

3 Likes

Similarly, @163.com is a public email service that I use that also has GPT4 enabled.also has problem

2 Likes

I am experiencing the same issue as you. I am unable to access my mail account, however, I can log in to my Hotmail account without any issues. I also signed up for a monthly automatic subscription to gpt4. Now that I cannot access my account, I am unsure how to cancel this automatic subscription.

I’m Korean using domain @naver.com.
I have same problem to login gpt 4.0. I think gpt4 has something authentication problem now…

1 Like

Error message: We ran into an issue while signing you in, please take a break and try again soon.

All my colleagues’ accounts are unable to log in; their email addresses end with @mail.com. Accounts with other email domains are logging in normally.What happened?

also occurred to me, end with @qq.com ,and have gpt plus! now, i just want know what happend with these accounts??

Hello?Can you answer a question? It seems many people are encountering login obstacles.

2 Likes

Weird!!!
I can log in with my newly registered Gmail account that can only use the 3.5 model. But when I log in with my paid 4.0 account, it still says “We ran into an issue while…”

I also encountered a similar problem where I cannot log into my account on my iPhone. The error message is: 'Oops, we ran into an issue while signing you in.'

really wired,

Who uses the @tutanota account email.[quote=“array142857, post:1, topic:678484, full:true”]

[/quote]

1 Like

If i can’t login how i can cancel my subscriptions?