Unable to Create a Second Account for Work

I am trying to create an account for the university I work for and when I do, it gives me an error stating:" The phone number is already linked to the max number of accounts."

In the help documentation, it states I can have two accounts associated with the same phone number but it is not allowing me to register a second account with my cell phone number. I currently only have one account using that number.

I am trying to develop a chatbot for the university and need to sign up a separate account with their billing info, outside of my personal account. The university I work for only has landlines so I am unable to use a different number. Please advise on how to move forward with creating the additional account.

5 Likes

Jess1, did you ever figure out what to do with this? Did support get back to you? It’s been 7 weeks?

1 Like

No they did not. I ended up having to use a different cell phone number.

1 Like

I have only a single cellphone for work and personal use. So our solution is to lie?

I used my kids cellphone to sign up since it requires to send you a code, it has to be a real phone number.