Sorry an unknown error occurred when attempting to use voice

I am using the voice beta feature right now on android. I am receiving “an unknown error occurred, please try again later.”

I have switched to 3.5 from 4 (I ran out of uses, apparently) and I am still receiving the error. What can I do?

1 Like

I’ve been having the same issue for the last 2 days.

1 Like

I’m getting the same error. It seemed to work with a single first voice prompt, but then stoped working.

1 Like

I’m experimenting the same exact error, I think since the last update. Maybe they have more traffic due to the new features (voice, video) and the are just limiting network resources… it is much more time consumming to work with the app.

1 Like

Im also having this problem for the past 10 days. Its really annoying. It was working so good!

2 Likes

i’m experiencing the same problem currently it is very annoying. I created a free account just to see if it was related to my account or something. Ironically the voice chat feature was working with the free account and does not work with my plus account.

2 Likes

Same! I’ve been having this problem for like a week and I don’t know why this is really frustrating and I’m not sure why I’m paying for ChatGPT plus

Same issue here. Tried to uninstall tried 3.5 voice is just broken.

Devs? Any fix?

1 Like

Been getting this issue for some time now. Any fix?

Had this issue on android and gpt4 for a couple of weeks now. Is it being fixed? Thanks.

Also having this error. I’m paying a lot for this service and it’s been broken for days. Address the problem and credit my account please.

I’m also having this issue…has anyone found a solution?

I’m also having this error when using voice in the Android app.

iOS iphone is having this issue too. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall, it has permissions. It was working then just stopped a few weeks ago. I can’t believe they are not doing anything to fix this.

I’m also having this error when using voice in the Android app. It’s obviously server-side related. Can you fix this problem?