Sneak Peak: ChatGPT Plug-in that automatically creates other ChatGPT Plug-ins. (I just submitted this to OpenAi for review) comment if you’d like to beta test it

Check out my plug-in. It’s a ChatGPT plug-in that creates other ChatGPT plugins,(yes I did that) including code generation, workflow, recursion and deployment. All in the OpenAi interface.

See video demo on my subreddit.
r/aipromptprogramming

10 Likes

Thanks. I have dev access as well, I would like to beta test it.

1 Like

Amazing! I have the dev access and would like to beta test it and provide to you my review.

1 Like

interested in testing your plugin that creates other plugins. Please include me in your list. We are plugin developers.

1 Like

If you’d like, I have a plug-in I want to create and can give you a write up to feed your plug-in. I have dev access to the plug-ins an have a few bespoke ones I’d like to create. I’d rather have someone who’s successfully created a plug-in guide my plug-in development.

1 Like

Ruv, this is awesome. Have dev access and would love to test it.

1 Like

Thanks. 1000 people messaged me Reddit to test it. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

I mean that sounds like a crazy good idea. I don’t think you should be surprised.

1 Like

Would like to beta test it. I have plugin dev access.
thanks

1 Like

Man, you are a genius. I wanna see more on how this works! just think of the possibilities this unlocks

1 Like

You could use my prompt based plug-in builder. It can help build anything. Use GPT-4

3 Likes

Well I took a look at the git this came from and I gotta say, wow. I’m going to delve into this tonight. I bet I have a working plug-in by tomorrow because of this. Thanks bro!

1 Like

I aim to please. Join my subReddit if your into Ai or prompt dev.

1 Like

Yes, I have dev access and would like to test it if you still need testers.

1 Like

Do you have a Discord? I’m not on Reddit that often.

2 Likes

Too be honest, I wasn’t expecting this level of interest. I setup a subreddit about a month ago. It’s currently just me, i have 30k+ beta users signed up in 3 days. A discord is a good idea.

1 Like

My discord is AtlasUnified #3237. Id love to help out any way possible.

1 Like

Thanks I’m ruvnet#9740 on discord

Fingers crossed for this round of plugins.

For those who don’t have access to the plug-in alpha, you use tampermonkey for chrome and any of my bots, including the plug-in creator bot.

See above.

1 Like

Woah!! Thats so cool! I have plugin access and would love to test this out! Thanks so much. Would love to connect more!