Sneak Peak: ChatGPT Plug-in that automatically creates other ChatGPT Plug-ins. (I just submitted this to OpenAi for review) comment if you’d like to beta test it

i am extremely interested in exploring your work.

Hey I am eager at giving a shot at building some plugins, I have some great ideas. Can I get to try your masterpiece? :slight_smile:

I’m going open source it soon, I would like to speak with the OpenAi team before I do since it could make some waves if used for the wrong purposes.

With great power comes great responsibility.

I‘d love to beta test your plugin :slight_smile:

1 Like

Send me a DM and I will add a few more people. My latest plugin also includes similarly functionality, I’ll likely open source this too.

A few more characters.

1 Like

Hey there, Love what you have done. This is truly incredible. I have developer access as well. I am also not on Reddit as often, though I can absolute join your sub, and will be adding you here shortly on DC and send a DM.

:exploding_head: :star_struck: Please share access if still open.
Amazing work! Kuddos sir!

Daaaamn this prompt is so simple and clever.

Your builder is honestly what OpenAI shouldve released with their plugin docs.

Will this build you a innovative plugin? No… Does it give you a ROBUST and WORKING api router in minutes… Absolutely yes, and that’s all anyone needs to start.

I think the best software makes makes muggles think it’s magic, and fellow devs smack themselves for not thinking of it first. This is top shelf work.

1 Like

I hate to quote the Zuck, but open sourcing is always the safest option. Most of the bad actors already know how to do this. Community breeds security

1 Like