Seeking Friendly Support for ChatGPT Plugin Submission

Hello amazing developers,

I’m reaching out to you all for some friendly support with the ChatGPT plugin submission process.

I’ve successfully developed a plugin and I’m excited to submit it for review. However, when I clicked on the “plugin submission bot” link, it didn’t appear as expected. I found an error message in the console tab after inspecting the EDGE browser.

I kindly request your assistance and insights to overcome this obstacle. Your support would mean the world to me!

Thank you in advance for your help.

2 Likes

Give it a go in Chrome - maybe that Edge is not fully supported. Or it could have been a temporary glitch.

1 Like

Thank you for your advice. I tried, but the Bot chat window still does not appear.

Are you running an ad-blocker like PiHole or some equivalent? Looking at your screenshot it looks like intercom is blocked. That’s how the Bot Chat window is delivered.

If you’re on a corporate IT network they may have blocked intercom.

Lots of anti-tracker software may also block intercom.

I tried turning off the Adblock on my browser before, but the Chat Bot still didn’t appear.

If you’re still seeing errors in the console or the network tab about intercom then something is blocking it.

1 Like

I’m also getting errors. Looks like it may be an issue with Intercom’s CDN.

Please disregard my last message. It looks like my home internet connection is firewalling Intercom :man_facepalming:.

1 Like

Thank you all for your attention.
I have tried reloading the page several times, and now the submit button is working.
I have entered the information about the plugin and am waiting for acceptance from OpenAI.

I have the same problem. Have you done anything to make it work?