Requesting a "Download All" button on DALLE2 generations

As I’m getting better at storyboarding prompts, I find that I want to download all 6 prompts. Would be nice to just bulk download as I go.

9 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. It’s on our list. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’d love some version of this as well, and ideally it will just be a library of all generations I’ve done so that I don’t have to be in the habit of saving literally every image to My Collection and then downloading each manually.

Heck, you could just add an integration with Google Drive/Photos or other cloud storage so that anything generated gets shared there and I can use their superior UI to access what I need rather than reinventing the wheel yourself.

And if you’re not interested in doing that, please open up the Dall-E API so I can do it. Clicking on each image to “save to collection” or download is really annoying to have to do if I want to access my images later on.

1 Like

Third’ing this.
As I’ve (finally) started cataloguing all my previous creations, it’s been such a slow process, one at a time.
Please add this function.

Agree. I have 500+ images. Ill need to go through each in order to save a backup locally. Thanks.

FYI, right-clicking and using “Save As…” downloads all images. It’s not great, but it’s something.

(Tested in “My collection” with just a few dozens images.)

1 Like

That’s an awesome way to access everything, thanks to all involved.
I’ve written a small php script to run through and rename all the image files, but one thing that’s missing from the page’s data (That I can make out!) is timestamps for all the generations. If it’s possible to stuff that information somewhere onto the page, be it displayed or somewhere in the metadata, that’d be fantastic. Thanks again, sorry for mithering :smiley:

1 Like

Could you please guide me where to click to download my collection?

Has this issue been resolved I would love to have local access to all of my images

excuse me pw… but this should not be “on your list” this should be your only list.

your actually stopping paying customers from accessing our products… its a breach of the contract. its not feasible to scroll in history -when the page keeps refreshing in new pictures only when you scroll to the bottom… its not seamless, it takes 2-5seconds for every 40-50 images to load… and i have… thousands of pictures that i need to download and sort. i’ve been scrolling for 10 min now and im still at the beginning /last renderd images…

i should have around 50-60 000++ pictures… you starting to seet the problem and the technical problems that actually produce you to be in breach of contract since i do not really have access or ownership of “my” art renderings @pw

ps.
yeah… i just downnloaded an auto-clicker…
(no joke 825000 clicks later i was on the bottom of my history page.)

now i tried the trick to “save page as” … only problem is:
the save-page function dont seem to be able to handle anything over … 2gb?

so the page fail to download and i am thrown out of my history… the page breaks. i hafto log in again… AND SCROLL DONW AGAIN…

tried 3 times during the progress of an irl wworking day…
same problems… its technical imposeble to download MY PAIED FOR art-works.