🏕️ [Prompt Camp] Plug-in Dev Day / Advisory Council

Yes I’d love to be a part of your group. Since this is a global initiative, I think meet-ups in any traditional way isn’t a realistic goal :wink: I’m. from eastern Canada, I’d be happy to do the organizational work to put together a “Chapter” for my region, the Atlantic provinces. I suggest that all those who can afford the time. Since we have no real affiliation with openAI, we could form a DAO for governance? …[15 min later] So after some thought (of my own :D), I propose that we form a non-profit entity, the “DAO”, which is made up of regional “Chapters”, that in turn are made up of “Members”, of which the only criteria for being one is having an affinity for AI. I’d second the motion to make RUV the interim President. There are many AI DAO’s being formed atm, from what I’ve just seen most are not really groups but rather just a website trying to capitalize on selling the idea of an AI DAO with no real membership base other than their immediate circles.

So we already have something… if anyone else is inclined on doing this? RUV, what do you think? What do you all think?

OH BTW I love your logo RUV, it’s bang on! Here was my attempt a week ago:

ST

2 Likes

Oops not that one!

3 Likes

I’ve had people contact me about starting Prompt Camps in cities all over the world. I’m going to put together a group on discord to help organize. I think I also found a few big name sponsors to help support the effort. :rocket:

10 Likes

Prompt camp sounds great! I’m open to anything that gets me talking to people and hopefully working with people again! Covid has really took a toll on me and I’ve just been in limbo since. Let me know any way I can help.

Here is my socials do you know who I am. Oh I checked out your group and the plug-in enabler you made! Awesome! I’ll let you know more when I get a chance!

Sam

2 Likes

Sweet, let us know when you get one stated. I’d love to join it.

1 Like

UK here too…
Live in Kegworth and work in London.
Where are you based?

1 Like

I’d be happy to participate in any such activity.
Bruce

1 Like

Interest from 30+ cities. Looks like first cities are likely Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Miami, New York and Toronto, (possibly London, Paris)

I think I’m going to organize a discord meetup next week.

6 Likes

I’m interested in participating. I’m in the Los Angeles area

2 Likes

I would be up for a London Meetup :muscle: can help organise it too :grinning: who would be in?

1 Like

One of my funders is in London, it’s a major international consulting company. One of the biggest I’d say. I’ll ask if they can sponsor or use their space.

3 Likes

I’d love to join. I’m not a developer but I do understand concepts and might be able to bring a sponsor. Toronto.

2 Likes

I’m also in London and would be happy to assist in organising a London chapter.

I’m actually based in Toronto too!

1 Like

Near Bonn in Germany here. Would love to participate as well!

Do we want to create a meetup group page then we can create the different location meetup events from it? Sound good? Or something like that?

1 Like

We can schedule a zoom call this week at a time convenient for everyone to discuss how to proceed. I’m available most of the week - utc +1

3 Likes

Count me in. San Francisco, CA. Email Anand at explanation Dot com

I’m new here but super interested in joining. I am working on finance plugin and would like some guidance and instruction on development workflows. Getting more involved in the community seems like a great way to get even more out of tools like ChatGPT

2 Likes

Nice I like it, can you do Wednesday? Any others want to join the call? Can use this meet link https://meet.google.com/zxy-ckfe-usu

Agenda:

• setup meeting for London (me, oli, etc…)
  • setup other meetings? Depends on who is there
1 Like