Paid for ChatGPT+ Subscription and I can't access it

I’m dropping this here because I am unable to communicate with anyone at OpenAI through help.openai.com.

I had paid for my monthly ChatGPT Plus subscription but for some reason, it kept prompting me to upgrade to plus.

So I went through with it and I had to pay another subscription in the same month of March. Making 2 payments in one month. Yet I am still unable to use ChatGPT Plus.

Is anyone else experiencing this? And How do I fix this?

6 Likes

I am experiencing this as well, and we are not alone. Please let me know if this gets resolved for you

2 Likes

I also have the same issue, have you solved this one?

2 Likes

Me too I guess it is a wider problem that many experiences

2 Likes

Same thing today for me as well. Paid for the first time on 3/17 and now when I log in, it treats me like I didnt.

1 Like

I am expeiencing the same thing. I am a paid subscriber and can’t get in even with the paid subscriber emailed link to login. Frusturating.

1 Like

I have the same issue just bought today the ChatGPT+ Subscription and I’m still in default mode… 01/04/2023 I wrote an email to ar@openai.com, but didn’t received reply yet.

2 Likes

@logankilpatrick Hey Man, Seen you on one of the ChatGPT Plus discussions. Can you point us to who can help out or how we can solve this, please?

1 Like

Same here! I’m down $40 bucks because my dumbass tried twice. I’ve emailed what I think is their support center, but still haven’t heard back. For context, I had access, but my monthly payment didn’t go through. I switched the card to pay it, but still just have access to the free version.

1 Like

UPDATE: After 5h still no changes and no reply from ChatGPT Support. Is there any Support Member ?

Same thing here, paid on 30/03 but still on free plan

@PaulBellow I’m tagging you because you seems to be very active on this community and could help somehow

1 Like

I have the Same issue with the system; I cant use it. I’m using it actively, and now most of my work stoped because of this stupid system. how its possible and AI company cant resolve the payment problem :expressionless:

1 Like

Same here. Paid twice because I’m a dumbass too. Tempted to charge back through my bank.

2 Likes

now they stopped plus subscription as high demand :smiley:

Same S*** here ,i paid twice :slight_smile: and i cant access to chatgpt+
any solutions !!

I wish! I just keep checking back here because I don’t know what else to do

Hey folks, sorry about the issue, we are aware that is has happened and can see it on our side, rest assured, it will be resolved. Please see our help center which has new articles on these issues: Billing | OpenAI Help Center along with steps to resolve them. I am going to close this thread for now as the support team is only available through the help enter.

Thank you all for being patient as we deal with this issue :heart:

2 Likes