OpenAI credits from Microsot for startups founders hub

HI guys! Do you know, how long usually takes to get feedback from OpenAi about credits activation?
I sent a request and now in my microsoft profile i see that this benefit in activated, but i still don’t have neither credits nor any email or other feedback from openAI.
I sent message to microsoftforstartups@openai.com , made a request via help center and also submit ticket in founders hub, but still no news from openai.

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum @Ksenia_K!

It seems that the processing time has gradually increased over the past 6-9 months. Last year in October when I activated mine it took under 2 weeks. Based on user feedback, it seems that now it may take over a month. I think that you have taken all the right steps and can’t think of anything else that you can do. Give it a bit of time!

I hope it gets processed very soon. Good luck!

It’s worse on my end , I really really hate openAI, since July , tf, JULYYYYYYYY, this is September, mid September yet nothing, I send scores of emails everyday yet nothing, I hit up their help center chat, get no reply, they’re the most incompetent , stupid set of fools I’ve ever encountered this has cost me a looooot, I had plans with that credit, I put 7 projects and 4 important clients on hold cuz of this thinking I’d get the credits on time, now I’ve had to refund 3 of them, it’s all good, thank you openAI for being very helpful