“No Organization Selected”

Help, please. My ChatGPT Plus Paid Account access is entirely blocked due to “No Organization Selected”. I accidentally removed the default organization. I need openai staff member to add my default organization back in.

3 Likes

This forum is not a support channel, please reach out to OpenAI support: OpenAI Help Center

1 Like

Logan, I’ve already reached out many times to openai support, for weeks now, to help solve this problem (lack of access for my paid Chatgpt Plus account), and have gotten no response. How can I connect with someone that can fix the problem?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue - I’ve reached out to support but no luck so far.

1 Like

Same here, that’s pretty annoying TBH.

Hey all, i had the same issue, for my the solution was to delete all my old keys and leaving only the latest one i generated

Hi Lroy, any luck after 16 days. I have the same issue to with only dead ends so far with Openai support (and billing). Please advise if you were able to find a solution.

Thanks.

Éric

No response yet from ChatGPT Plus. Auto charged me twice so far and account shows access is only to the Free version. Here is the message and email I sent to support@chatgpt today. (Hoping that support email address is correct):

Dear OpenAI Support,

I am writing to request assistance with my ChatGPT Plus subscription. Despite subscribing to ChatGPT Plus, I am unable to access it and my account indicates that I am not subscribed. However, I have been billed for the subscription for the past two months, even though I have not been able to use it.

In an effort to prevent further unauthorized charges, I cancelled the debit card associated with the subscription. However, my bank has informed me that the automated system at OpenAI may still charge my new debit card for the ChatGPT Plus subscription.

I would greatly appreciate your help in resolving this issue promptly. I kindly request that you investigate why I am unable to access ChatGPT Plus, despite being billed for it, and take the necessary steps to restore my access to the service.

As a resolution, I would appreciate a credit to my account for the time that I have been unable to access the service, and to ensure that any future charges are not made until the access issue has been resolved.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your prompt attention to this matter. Please let me know if there is any further information or action required on my part to resolve this matter and to obtain access to ChatGPT Plus.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

(Sent with my name, account email address and purchase order number.)

Thank you very much for this appreciated fast reply.

I sent a second email too to support@openai.com. If I ever receive any news, I will let you know.

Best regards,

Éric

| lroy
March 30 |

• | - |

No response yet from ChatGPT Plus. Auto charged me twice so far and account shows access is only to the Free version. Here is the message and email I sent to support@chatgpt today. (Hoping that support email address is correct):

Dear OpenAI Support,

I am writing to request assistance with my ChatGPT Plus subscription. Despite subscribing to ChatGPT Plus, I am unable to access it and my account indicates that I am not subscribed. However, I have been billed for the subscription for the past two months, even though I have not been able to use it.

In an effort to prevent further unauthorized charges, I cancelled the debit card associated with the subscription. However, my bank has informed me that the automated system at OpenAI may still charge my new debit card for the ChatGPT Plus subscription.

I would greatly appreciate your help in resolving this issue promptly. I kindly request that you investigate why I am unable to access ChatGPT Plus, despite being billed for it, and take the necessary steps to restore my access to the service.

As a resolution, I would appreciate a credit to my account for the time that I have been unable to access the service, and to ensure that any future charges are not made until the access issue has been resolved.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your prompt attention to this matter. Please let me know if there is any further information or action required on my part to resolve this matter and to obtain access to ChatGPT Plus.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

1 Like

Flagged this to the team. Thanks for being patient. Might not be until Monday that they get a reply but fingers crossed for sooner!

1 Like

Hi folks – @lroy @tammo @e.gauthier I just fixed your accounts, they can get into this state if someone removes you from the only organization you were part of. Apologies for the inconvenience, we’ll work on making the experience smoother here.

1 Like

hey @dschnurr! i have this same issue (got here from googling it). could you help with my account as well?

Having the same issue as the others. I tried to change my email by fooling around with inviting my preferred email a member and now am locked out of my paid subscription and cannot even use 3.5.

Thank you very much David.

IT works.

Have a nice weekend.

A+

Éric

Hi, I have the same issue. And could you help me as well? I tried to upgrade to ChatGPT Plus but failed. Thank you!

same issue here… plus member and can only get free access

@tonyyin @alaroz33 @zl104 you’re sorted out!

@rafaelneves99 I will DM you.

6 Likes

Thank you very much!!! it is working now.

Wow, thank you so much! It works! Appreciate you so much!

I also got this problem can you fix my account for me?