Make Generate the response using the OpenAI free

I want any way for get a free api for my students are using it for study who will give me a way get free api .
Because
I’ve reached my usage limit.
And i don’t have money for payment :sob::pensive::sob::sob: i want help.

If you just want to teach your students about using machine learning, etc. there are many free resources out there.

1. OpenAI released Whisper python module for free and you can use it to transcribe/translate your audio files without paying any cent.

2. ml5.js, can do many things from text completion, sentiment analysis, image analysis and face detection. And it is free to use.

Welcome to the community @stateoneunitds

The API isn’t free, but chat.openai.com has a free plan for everyone who can verify their phone number

The API isn’t free, but Microsoft Copilot for Windows 11 is. You have to log in with a Microsoft account so that Microsoft can get their Bing ad tentacles deep into your OS.

You can use AI-powered features such as Bing Chat, Copilot in Windows, and Paint to generate digital art right from your computer. Provide Copilot details of colors, artistic styles, and other sensory details you would like included in your art. Give this AI-powered assistant more details to curate your piece of art the way you envision.

Copilot in Windows is available in the latest version of Windows 11 (Windows 11 2023 Update). You can also opt in to get the latest updates as soon as they’re available through Windows Update in Settings (Settings > Windows Update) by selecting “Get the latest updates as soon as they are available” and setting the toggle to On.

If not immediately offered it - and then calling up an AI to make you pictures and read your images is as fast as Windows key + C, then you can sign up for Windows Insider and get the canary channel dev build.

Sorry “developers”.

The problem my country not available for mak a new phone number.