Looking for professional AI and prompt freelancers

I am looking for experienced AI and prompt developers for a long-term, exciting project. One challenge is consistency when generating images with Dall-E.

I’m interested - I’m also experienced with stable diffusion models

Hallo Wolfgang, du sprichst zufälligerweise kein Deutsch? :slight_smile:

Entschuldigung, ich spreche nicht wirklich Deutsch. Ich wurde in den USA geboren. - According to GPT anyways :wink:

This is great, we have so many talented and skilled developers on the forum who are experienced with artificial intelligence applications and implementations, willing to do all the work - we just need someone to come up with a clever idea!

/s

4 Likes

I designed the first AI sculpture and created 1,111,444 sculptures at a biennial. In this respect, I can promise that the current project will also be a challenging one. Since I’m not a developer, I’m looking forward to working with developers who love challenges :slight_smile:

Ah sorry, Wolfgang is a very common name in Germany :wink:

My last name is Hahn. That is like Smith in Germany. I could use a little help over the finish line if someone knows Python. I have very valuable info I could reciprocate with.

Hm, that’s really interesting, it seems that many ancestors all emigrated from Europe / German-speaking countries, Hahn in exactly this spelling is a very common name in Germany today :slight_smile:

I am pleased about your interest. In my work I combine art and high technology such as AI. At the moment I’m doing a very nice project that is non-profit and will support children in reading, writing and telling stories: Cloes.World

There are characters for children to interact with. In order for these to be more consistent, especially when stories are illustrated with images, I look for stability in the consistent creation of such characters.

With Dall-e and GPT plugins I have acceptable results, but no stability. There are sometimes large deviations, even though the prompts are identical and the AI is increasingly trained. One task would be more stability in generating consistent AI images :slight_smile:

Hi Wolfgang, I will also send you this project information;
At the moment I’m doing a very nice project that is non-profit and will support children in reading, writing and telling stories: Cloes.World

There are characters for children to interact with. In order for these to be more consistent, especially when stories are illustrated with images, I look for stability in the consistent creation of such characters.

With Dall-e and GPT plugins I have acceptable results, but no stability. There are sometimes large deviations, even though the prompts are identical and the AI is increasingly trained. One task would be more stability in generating consistent AI

Hi there. I am interested in this project. Could we discuss about your project in discord or telegram? I can share my profile and projects I built last year.
Thank you.