[ITALY BLOCKED Chat GPT] - You do not have access to chat.openai.com

# Access denied

You do not have access to chat.openai.com.
The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site.

What’s going on?

I don’t have a VPN, I pay for the full GPT chat, why can’t I access?

1 Like

Same thing here, I’m paying for the Plus plan, and since a few minutes ago I cannot access chat.openai.com

immagine

@ifguido Looking at your name, maybe you are also from Italy? Can it be a country-related problem?

By the way, the same problem is occurrring on the mobile 4G connection.

1 Like

I’m in Italy right now, that’s right! I hope it’s just a bug :roll_eyes:

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Puglia, Access denied
You do not have access to chat.openai.com.
The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site- Che Voi sappiate cé un piano upgrade dove non succedono ste cose? Pozdrawiam

Same here.
Is this a temporaly problem or this is permanent?
Has been italy blocked?

I was working with gp4 on texts, WWII diaries, data of that era from the point of view of a soldier who voluntarily underwent medical, genetic, surgical experiments… contact with races other than the human race… bunker secrets in the mountains of the great owl, the search for the golden train in the sudety, Lower Silesia - I thought that the chat involuntarily kicked me out because of the topic but I see that I’m not alone here … I hope they solve it soon … I’m a lot behind with work-that’s why I subscribed-if I don’t deliver the manuscript in time goodbye salary…I just want to know who to get pissed with in case it lasts too long…chat has my data but I don’t have access …it’s like being locked out of a house/hotel in pajamas

Guys, here’s why: Raccolta illecita di dati personali, Garante blocca ChatGPT - Hi-tech - ANSA

This is completely over the top. I say we organize a protest and sign a petition

3 Likes

ma che ca**o sta succedendo , ma saremo liberi di farci fregare i dati anche se fosse ? e ora chi ha pagato il PREMIUM ? come si fa chi ci rimborsa ?

I hope this issue will be promptly resolved. Otherwise, it would cut off Italy from the current industrial revolution.

hey guys, just download proton vpn (it is available on every platform ie iOS, android, *NIX, Windows ecc). worked fine for me!

2 Likes

OpenAI direttamente. Hanno già mandato comunicazione che lo faranno, ma anche di essere convinti di rispettare il GDPR e di sperare di risolvere la questione col Garante quanto prima :blush:

Qualcuno sa se utilizzando una VPN si puo comunque utilizzare chatgpt?

ProtonVPN works good, but I’d like to use it without a VPN…

1 Like

If you,ve got Linux/debian you can use Rise-Up vpn for free, in Sparky linux is yet installed

Thank you very much! Proton vpn works fine!

I have a problem with ProtonVPN! Why? :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

1 Like

Try closing all your chrome sessions, and start it again.

1 Like

Same problem for me. But I tried with incognito mode and it seemed to work…unfortunately chatgpt was busy.

1 Like