Install Unverified Plugin - Everyone Should Have Access to This

Agree, My team has to fill the form and still waiting to get access to try the plugin we are developing internally. Pl allow developers to add more developers as testers without plus membership. Anyone should be able to do localhost plugin.

I have developed 3 ChatGPT plugins and deployed.
And also using it, I can get real time data and use any api with my plugins.

Hi, does any one know if this is still going to take months to get access to?

If you have ChatGPT plus and you apply to the waitlist it should be granted right away.

1 Like

okey, I’ve applied yesterday, so I guess I need to whait a few more days.

@batten.tyler Did you ever get it? I registered few days ago and want to estimate when I can expect it approved. Thanks!

Yes, it took about two months. I’ve since deployed a verified plugin called “Halifax Bylaws”.

1 Like

Agreed. I’m successfully running a file retrieval plugin with a local vector database. However, I can only share it internally with coworkers if they have development plugin access. Furthermore, my plugin development access application specifically mentioned that I would be developing local plugin tools for a small to medium businesses. This serves a greater purpose; it demonstrates to skeptical small-to-medium businesses that AI is an invaluable and affordable tool — it’s not exclusively for corporations with deep pockets. This exposure and bottom-line benefit to smaller businesses, which are generally far behind the curve operationally, would assist in aligning the world with OpenAI’s goal to develop an AGI that the public isn’t afraid of and won’t try to stifle, thereby helping the complex process of AGI regulation be a little less thorny. On a smaller scale, understanding business local-plugin usage and trends within the context of their Microsoft partnership could be extremely useful. OpenAI, please bring my small to medium business perspective to the plugin access meetings.

Blockquote +1 for this very relevant request

1 Like