Same here, even though when I try to save a new chat that is also not saving. Earlier I thought that my account has some problem but now I’m assured that not only me but others are also facing same problem
itznitin
19
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| All my conversations with chatGPT is gone | 27 | 48512 | March 22, 2023 | |
| Plus subscriber but My chat history is gone ! Settings button missing and it suggest to upgrade to plus for gpt4 | 9 | 1278 | June 17, 2024 | |
| ChatGPT not working for the past 2 days | 42 | 11972 | March 28, 2023 | |
| ChatGPT not loading history and cant ask questions | 136 | 28230 | May 11, 2023 | |
| Still no ChatGPT Plus history, am I the only one? | 15 | 928 | March 29, 2023 |