ΛI PSYCHOLOGY™ an open source mark

HELLO.
We are currently developing capacity and invite all interested stakeholders to the table to help create and envision this new field of psychology. Specifically, we’d like to engage MIT and other computing cloud institutions.

Unfortunately, it’s been very difficult to connect with HAI Stanford so we are redirecting our efforts elsewhere!

We are still in discussion with the American Psychological Association’s lawyer on transitioning the trademark to this organization to safeguard human psychology from AI mental healthcare services and products. However, it would be helpful to put together a consortium for envisioning the trademark’s criteria for it use in the public domain.

My sole opinion here: I have grave concerns working with Google now because of its lack to address discriminate business processes and how it marginalizes small research institutions and businesses. I’ve been a stock holder and find their new approach for mining revenue very concerning.

#googlesucks

I don’t see how this is relevant and your post in general reads like something GPT2 would generate.

2 Likes

Thanks for your comment! I’m here as a learner please explain. I think some organizations like the APA take a lot of time to integrate new concepts into its culture (lags by 10 years). Just like research lags behind tech by 3 or 4 years. I’m a visual learner. Here is a link to assist in our communication styles to this element:

1 Like

ฉันต้องการมีส่วนร่วม แต่เหมือนว่าที่นี่จะไม่มีใครอยู่เลย มีที่ไหนบ้างที่เป็นความรู้แนวทางเดียวกัน