I own the image I uploaded...so where is it?

After reading documentation I stupidly uploaded a photograph that I took and I own. I assumed that I would be able to work with the image and then delete the original.

Nothing happened and I now have no idea where it went. The upload image is missing. I need to delete my image that I uploaded. Apparently that isn’t possible and there is mlno explanation. Is the image automatically purged when not used? Who knows? How can anyone trust the program without feedback?

There are basic capabilities that should exist in the software that but in reality doesn’t exist.

I need to know what happened to my image and why.

Does anybody know?

Welcome to the community.

4. HOW TO CONTACT US; UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION

Please contact us at support@openai.com if you need to change or correct your Personal Information, or if you have any questions or concerns not already addressed in this Privacy Policy.

Maybe related?

How can I delete my account?

I’d like to delete my account, but I can’t find any way to do this.

Written by Jay
Updated this week

Account deletion is permanent and will remove data associated with your account, so you won’t be able to make an account again in the future.

Account Deletion (Two Methods)

…through our help chat when logged into our website:

1. Select “Help” button in the top right.
  2. Select “Send us a message.”
  3. Select “Account Deletion” and complete the workflow for account deletion.

Your request will be submitted to us and you’ll receive a confirmation when the deletion has been completed. Please note that it may take 1-2 weeks for your request to be completed.

…and through our email support: