DALL-E Remove Original Images

I would like to bring to your attention that my colleague and I are using the same account to create some images for our projects. Unfortunately, I unintentionally uploaded an image of myself which I would like to delete. However, I could not find a way to delete it and it is still there. I am concerned that my colleagues may come across these images when they visit the library. I would like to request that you provide a feature to delete images that have been uploaded by mistake. It is important to ensure that everyone’s information is safe and secure.

4 Likes

Something similar happened to me. It’s not a personal photo, however I accidentally uploaded a photo that was next to the one I wanted to upload. Since we own the rights to the content we upload or create, I think it’s very important to be able to securely manage all of that content, and also, have the confidence that when we remove that content, it will indeed be removed. Otherwise, one of our most basic data protection principles could be violated and could seriously damage the reputation of the platform by losing trust in it.

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me as well. I cannot find the delete option for the source images or the generated images. Please add that option. This is important

1 Like

True. If there’s no delete function and we may not manage our content the platform is simply unusable. OpenAI should introduce the possibility for every account to effectively manage created content.

C

2 Likes