I keep getting an error `You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details.` even though my account has sufficient credits yes

Added credits about 2 hours ago. Can’t follow the tutorial. The issue is not fixed.

RateLimitError: Error code: 429 - {‘error’: {‘message’: ‘You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details.’, ‘type’: ‘insufficient_quota’, ‘param’: None, ‘code’: ‘insufficient_quota’}}

impor t os,sys

os.environ['OPENAI_API_KEY'] = mykey
    from openai import OpenAI
    # client = OpenAI(organization=org)
    client = OpenAI(api_key=mykey)

# completion = client.chat.completions.create(
    #   model="gpt-4",
    #   messages=[
    #     {"role": "system", "content": "You are a poetic assistant, skilled in explaining complex programming concepts with creative flair."},
    #     {"role": "user", "content": "Compose a poem that explains the concept of recursion in programming."}
    #   ]
    # )

# print(completion.choices[0].message)

stream = client.chat.completions.create(
        model="gpt-4",
        messages=[{"role": "user", "content": "Say this is a test"}],
        stream=True,
    )
    for chunk in stream:
        if chunk.choices[0].delta.content is not None:
            print(chunk.choices[0].delta.content, end="")

please search the forum

there are literally million of the exacts same topics that have been posted in the last 24h, some of them may have solutions

one of the examples with many comments: I keep getting an error `You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details.` even though my account has sufficient credits - #2 by mkkrolik