I have such problem "Unable to load history"

For 4 days now I’ve had “Unable to load history” . I can’t continue chatting with chatGPT when chat history won’t load. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

UPD.:I’m also a chatgpt plus user and it turns out I just wasted 4 days of using my subscription

7 Likes

Same here, and if I put chat code manually into URL it will say unable to load conversation

2 Likes

Exactly the same issue here. Hope this get fixed asap.

2 Likes

Same Issue. I don’t have my chat history either.

3 Likes

Same. Unable to load history. Unable to execute prompts. Was working yesterday.

2 Likes

Having the same issue here since the 20th of March and unable to reach out to the support team.
I’m a plus user as well.

2 Likes

Same here, lots of of friends account still operation normally. not mine. paid for plus subs.

1 Like

Same. it’s extremely frustrating. Haven’t been able to access it the whole week.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue as well. I am also a Plus user. Seems like this issue may be mainly affecting us ;(

1 Like

I also have same problem through OpenAI API, even they didn’t remembered what we chat and what ‘openai’ commit.

1 Like

Same problem whenever using new conversations they wont save either

2 Likes

Same problem here, I remeber Openai said they had fixed this issues couple days ago. But it still doesn’t work for me.

3 Likes

Sorry, where did you write to them? Thanks.

1 Like

It’s been so long, and still nothing has been fixed. =(

1 Like

Yeah same. The problem seems to be only paying subscribers. Free accounts still have access to conversations

1 Like

Im having the same problem and I am using a free account. I have been having this issue since the major outage on the 20th.

1 Like

It’s been 7 days since the history in chatgpt is not loading and as 7 days the paid subscription does not work in full…

1 Like

Same here, exactly 7 days now and losing hope

1 Like

History is still not available now. I am also a plus subscriber.

1 Like

ChatGPT Plus user here, still unable to load the history for almost a week…
No way to contact a support, this is a joke.

Why paying to have a broken tool ?

2 Likes