I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm just a user and looking for ai products to try But hi

My name is Stephanie and I’m just a content creator. Is there a community or thread here someplace just for users of final programs/apps/ai stuff, not coders? I use these products mostly to generate content for the web and print. I’m currently designing a children’s book using GPT-3 and Dall-e Mini (although there may be an issue with the copyright to images generated which is why I want to be inside the main one ha). I also hope to use AI art generators to generate pictures for books (after editing the eyes and whatnot ha), and other content. As a user (content creator) who wants to use your creations and try them out, is there a group on here I can join that shows me the new stuff you’re creating for users like me to try out? I’m fascinated by Dalle (mini on waiting list for 2) and GPT 3. I want to use all the AI things or at least try them. Let me know.

3 Likes

There are some good subreddits (r/openai and r/gpt3) where you can probably get a bit more active discussion than this forum. There are also a ton of private discord servers. I tried to run one for content creators but it didn’t really take off. I have found that YouTube seems to be the best active community (at least for my needs) Here’s my channel if you’re curious:

2 Likes

Thanks! I believe I do watch you :slight_smile: I’ve never joined the "communities’ on either reddit or youtube but I guess I should! ha Thanks so much for responding.

2 Likes

Well dont dispear i was too just an user once. Came from law, but right now i am just obssesed with the API use it for everyday life. You dont have to be a programer to gain the max with the API. I personally use it for helping me write better, have a better knowledge for any topic. If you are a content creator just wait for the epiphany to come and make videos about it sometimes the completions surprice us.

1 Like

You could check out the “share your project” section to see what is available
Latest Share your app/project topics - OpenAI API Community Forum

@chronicgranny I have created a research discord by popular request, you may find it beneficial to join David Shapiro Research

1 Like

I’m having a blast using it (and I also pay for Jasper) as a writing assistant for my content writing business. I also have a YT channel and create digital art. I’d love to have access to DALL-E (the main version am on waiting list). I really think these tools are amazing.

I’m so slow that the invite is no more. I have the same name on Discord. I am also new to that ha and have no idea what I’m doing. Sadly, I’ve been using the “internet” since the 90s and I’m still ignorant other than as a user. :slight_smile: I hope I can figure out how to find that community you created. ha