I got access to codex

Finally got access to codex

16 Likes

Congrats its fun to have it

3 Likes

I’m using it later @m-a.schenk

2 Likes

Hey OpenAI can you please expedite access I have many ideas to test :slight_smile: , why not give everyone access immediately? whats holding you back?

2 Likes

Safety regulations and concerns plus progressive scalability - most likely

4 Likes

Yeeessss pls. I’d like access too :grin:

1 Like

Ha…that’s funny. Some how I ended up with a replika subscription :grin:

2 Likes

Fell in a rabbit hole :rofl: My work is a little premature at the moment :frowning: NIHS is currently organizing it’s request on developing it’s structure with institutions so I’m waiting for it to trickle down or go rogue.

2 Likes

I’m hoping to get access soon. I have been dreaming about it and thinking about it all day every day. I’ve had a ton of ideas about what I’d like to try with it. I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep the day I get access and play with it all day. I’ve been putting OpenAI codex into YouTube and sorting by new. I’ve watched every video on OpenAI Codex on YouTube. I really want to try it out. I feel like there’s so much to discover and learn from it. So excited for the future. :grin:

5 Likes

Congrats! When did you send request for waiting list?

1 Like

Day after I think???

I feel the same way. I check my e-mail extremely more than usual.
Also checking the regular mail for the challenge t-shirt!

2 Likes

Exactly, I’ve read every document, I have a lot of projects in mind. :star_struck: I always do a mail check between two jobs. I hope this doesn’t take too long. :pray:

Thanks for sharing! I find rabbit holes fascinating, especially, when engaged in research. Like Laozi says:

"What [it] desires is non-desire

What [it] learns is to unlearn.

Rushing into action you fail.

Trying to grasp things, you lose them.

Forcing a project to completion,
you ruin what was almost ripe…"

Aya, inaction and action are one in the same?
A. Mutually exclusive
B. Mutually inclusive
C. Occlusive

1 Like

haha yeah, same as me. When I get the weekly email digest from the openai forum, for a second I think “woo hoo!!” then “D’oh!”.

After a solid 15 minutes of crying then a cup of tea and a sandwich to calm me down, I pull myself together.

I don’t cry myself to sleep anymore, I scream myself to sleep.

How can you do this to me OpenAI?

5 Likes

Congratulations :tada:! I’m still waiting for Codex Access and T-shirts! I hope I will also get both sooner :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Amazing - how did you do it ?

1 Like

I just got access today as well. Thank you OpenAI! Will work on some of the ideas this weekend!

3 Likes

Me too, thanks. It seems also to be able to create code for Office VBA!!! Really useful, now I can automate some tasks for teachers and students such as to generate automated grade protocols etc… :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol…that was great! 1234=20