I can't use Chat Gpt, is not working

I can’t use Chat Gpt.

As you see that chating box html looks weird. Also, I can’t chat with GPT

And when I press logout button, it also not working

5 Likes

I have exactly the same problem, the chat does not respond to messages in any way, what can I do about it? how to solve the problem?

1 Like

У меня тоже не работает. Весь день одна и та же проблема.

таже проблема, how fix it?

1 Like

Тоже не могу отправить запрос, это у всех так?

I can’t send requests either. does anyone know when the problem will be solved?

1 Like

I can’t too . What’s the problem , whole day that’s problem !

1 Like

Удалите куки файлы для openai в настройках браузера. После перезагрузки страницы и повторного входа в аккаунт все наладится (по крайней мере у меня сработало).

ENG:
Delete cookies for openai in your browser settings. After reloading the page and re-logging in, everything will be fine (at least it worked for me).

3 Likes

Try by deleting your cookies, it worked for me!

1 Like

click F12, clean OpenAI all cookies, it work for me

Удаление файлов куки не помогло, работаю через браузер EDGE. При отправке запроса, получаю вечную загрузку.

1 Like

Мне помогла очистка local storage (devtool-> application)

1 Like

Delete the cookies was not enough. I deleted also the local storage.

второй день не работает. даже зайти не дает, до это вообще не реагировал ни на каие действия

Мне помогла только смена браузера с последующей отчисткой кеша. Раньше такого не было

eng: The only thing that helped me was changing the browser and then clearing the cache. This has never happened before(

(note the flood of cylrilic users…)

OpenAI has done something that messed up the data store of non-English users that opted into the localized language alpha.

You can try setting to English in the settings, and then hard-refresh the browser (hold down ctrl or shift when pressing refresh). See that it accepts an input. Then switch back to your native language.

That is only one of multiple sources of the same symptom in client code that OpenAI decided to dump on a wide swath of users. (in this case, users that DID opt in to an “alpha product”).

I changed to english and cleared site data (F12 > application) and i’ts working again

ПРОСТО ОЧИСТИТЕ Local Storage В Application!!! ВСЕМ ПОМОГАЕТ

I have th same problem. Why does ChatGPT not work when I open a new session in a new window, but starts working after I delete cookies? This happens every time, with each new session, requiring me to delete cookies.

When I contacted support, they just bluntly said, “It’s because it’s in alpha.”

How long will it be in alpha since last September?
It’s about time to move on to beta or gamma version (if there is one).
Oops, ChatGPT is forever in beta.