I can't create a shareable link for my custom GPT conversation anymore

Here’s what I’m seeing:

I’m not sure I understand what’s happening. Maybe it’s because of this “warning” that appeared in the middle of my conversation with the custom GPT?

This content may violate our content policy. If you believe this to be in error, please submit your feedback — your input will aid our research in this area.

I submitted a feedback explaining my content was erroneously flagged for violating OpenAI’s content policies. I mean, we were just talking about screenwriting structure.

Is there any way to revert this “ban”?

It could be reviewed by a person, but I think there are a lot of things going on at the moment, so I would not put money on it being looked at and reversed quickly.

Getting moderation right is important and it will get factored in to moderation training and/or review depending on your privacy settings.

Sometimes random seemingly innocent things can trigger alerts and sometimes it can be a cultural or legal difference that catches people out.

I mean, i understand that moderation is important, but at this point, almost every chat i have with ChatGPT is getting flagged, and so when its being this trigger-happy about moderation, it feels completely backwards to then restrict sharing that message, especially if you’re trying to share it specifically to point out that it’s being flagged in error. Not to mention that while you can certainly argue that Open AI has a duty to moderate what ChatGPT says and does, it’s completely wrong of them to moderate what you’re allowed to send and share with others from the platform.
I personally am coming into this problem not even because i want to share my chats with others, but i just want to be able to duplicate them so i can experiment with different “routes” that the conversation would take (like asking for story ideas, and wanting multiple different chats to expand on different story ideas that all branch off from the same initial set). OpenAI has made something truly incredible with ChatGPT’s possibilities, but they’ve neutered it into the ground with how limiting the interface and moderation is, it’s to the point that i’m considering switching to something else, if only for the simple ability to duplicate a chat thread.