How do you market your plugin?

I’m getting 35-40 people a day who try my plugin… not sure they’re the right audience though. How are you getting people to know about your plugin?
Also, it would be nice to be able to link to a plugin directly.

1 Like

My best advice is to focus on the quality of your plugin and not the marketing, 35-40 people is a fine number to start with, what you need is to retain those people :laughing:

What plugin is this?

1 Like

Good point about retention.
It’s the “AILC History” plugin . AILC stands for AI Learning Companion.

Ahh it’s this I assume :laughing:

Since you already have a topic on your project, my best advice is to use it as a blog where you share development updates, this would give you some extra eyeballs on your plugin, and a chance to show off its capabilities without adding much overhead.

1 Like

My plugin is ArticleCreator, please give me more advice on what should i do next?

To market a plugin effectively, focus on online platforms. Utilize social media for targeted ads, engage with potential users in relevant forums and communities, create compelling video tutorials, and leverage influencers to reach a wider audience. Additionally, optimize your website for search engines and offer exceptional customer support to build trust and user satisfaction.

1 Like