How do I make sure my account is not terminated after my free-trial expires?

I hope Feedback is the right topic for this, didn’t really see any option that fit well.

My free trial is set to expire soon. According to the Free Trial Agreement found here, OpenAI can cancel my account after it expires. How do I make sure this doesn’t happen? Do I simply need to add a payment method or are their other requirements?

I admit I haven’t had as much time to play with the free trial as I expected (life and depression got in the way) but I really don’t want to lose access to GPT-3.

I still have plans to build things with GPT-3 that will better the lives of people with disabilities, but suffering from a disability myself, it proving to be a lengthy process.

How can I make sure my account is not terminated after my free trial expires? I’m 100% willing to add a payment method and plan as I go.

2 Likes

adding a payment method should be sufficient I believe.

Looking forward to what you’ll eventually build!

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll be sure to add a payment method :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@boris Can you still confirm or not that, after the free trial, accounts can be deleted at your own discretion? What would be the motivation to delete accounts, even if they are not yet paid?