Help! GPT4 is not working for a WEEK!

Are OpenAI technical specialists got email address? I can’t find any on the website.

Upon searching for a solution, I discovered that many users on https://community.openai.com/ have been experiencing the same problem. This issue has persisted for over a week now, and it remains unresolved."

Here is my previous post: Failed to execute 'getReader' on 'ReadableStream': ReadableStreamDefaultReader constructor can only accept readable streams that are not yet locked

I have tried various troubleshooting methods, including disabling IPv6 and testing with different mainstream browsers, but none of these attempts have successfully resolved the issue.

Additionally, I would like to bring to your attention that I have a paid subscription for the ChatGPT service. Due to this ongoing issue, I have been unable to fully utilize the service I paid for. I kindly request information on how OpenAI plans to address the loss incurred by subscribers who have been affected by this problem.

Update:
I trie to get help by clicking the “conversation bubble” button at the right bottom. Ironically, establishing a WebSocket connection is also required in order to receive assistance… It’s really frustrating.

Update:
I resolved the issue by set correct proxy protocol:

Hi,

Is this issue regarding ChatGPT or the API? This forum is for developers using the API, anything ChatGPT related should be handled by help.openai.com and the bot in the bottom right.

If you are failing to connect to both help.openai.com and chatgpt then it would seem you have connectivity issues that need resolving.

Your post contains no details about what you are trying to do or what OpenAI service you are trying to use.