GPT-4 Waitlist. How much it takes to get off a waitlist?

I applied for the wait list 4 times since March 20, with my personal and business email with no luck.

It looks GPT-4 is advanced more than the available resources to run.
It is about 4 months in limited beta, and limited usage in ChatGPT plus.
Is GPT-4 here to stay?

WOW, quick answer :slight_smile: , Happy GPT-4:

1 Like

Wow, absolutely fantastic timing. =)

1 Like

Hi, did you get accepted? i sent my request today, but i just have an account on chat gpt 3.5, i don’t know what is an open ai or other stuff, i just sent my request from the site of chat gpt, do i have to open some other accounts? by the way i really need chat gpt 4, i have bunch of ideas to how make money, please answer, thank you.

This solved topic from five months ago is about the OpenAI API for software developers. At that time, GPT-4 was available in ChatGPT Plus, but in very limited availability to developers.

Your concern now is specifically about subscribing to ChatGPT Plus. It unlocks not just access to GPT-4 to chat with, but other features. Registration was closed two weeks ago in unprecedented action due to limited resources. Except for that information contained next to the wait list button, no other information about the future is available.

Thank you, when do you think the registration? Because i really need to use dall e 3 for a business idea. there’s a way to use it even without chatgpt? nowdays you just need to go viral on tiktok to make money

Warning: The top 0.0001% that you hear about “going viral” or “making money” are specifically promoted by platforms to give the false impression that providing free content has rewards.

Image Creator from Microsoft Designer has a DALL-E based image creator, with limited refreshes per week.

Using the OpenAI API requires higher technical abilities, and you pay per image. You can start at this introduction and see if that is within your skill set.

For ChatGPT Plus, when your waitlist button press will result in you being able to subscribe for $20/mo, I can’t predict the future.

Thank you. I get your point and i absolutely agree, but the idea is not from someone in the internet but its mine. I want to crete stories with the background of those images. i don’t know if it will go viral, but i just want to try, do you think is a good idea?

I want to crete stories with the background of those images from chat gpt. hopefully they’ll go viral. do you think it is a good idea?

Closing as this has an accepted solution.