GPT-4 has no response then "Something went wrong"

Maybe we can try to send emails to support@openai.com

1 Like

I don’t think this email address is legit. I cannot find it anywhere on their website. Some shady looking websites link to it and that’s it. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

I got this email from the GPT 3.5 chat when I asked how to report the Incident :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply and forwarding, even if this is not the correct place. Under the link help.openai.com you can only reach the general FAQ and a bot that does not know much. But there is no human interaction or the possibility to open a ticket.
We are very much waiting for the feedback from the team and thanks again for being the only one to take care of the problem so far.

2 Likes

Still not working for me for 3 days now.

2 Likes

I’ve had the same issue for 2 days now. 3.5 works fine, but 4 hasn’t worked at all. Why did I pay $20 if I could use 3.5 for free? Will I be reimbursed? Will the company acknowledge this issue any time soon? Like a public announcement/statement? You can’t even contact any support either. The “help” center is useless on this issue. Lol. Just got scammed. $20 for broken gpt-4.

1 Like

My gpt-4 hasn’t responded to me for 3 days.
I’m very frustrated that such an “awesome company” doesn’t have even ONE customer service representative who can respond to its paid user’s issues. It’s really not living up to its reputation.
With so many paying users, can’t they afford to hire a live customer service representative???

2 Likes

Does someone has gtp4 working properly?

1 Like

Yes, my friend’s gpt works, mine is broken, for 3 days.

I’m curious, are you both currently in the same country?

It looks like a small percent of users are affected. Otherwise, there would be a more widespread reaction.

Bad news for us, affected, looks like solution won’t be there for a while.

Customer frustration is spilling over here both because there is no clear forum to report outages and because OpenAI has not responded to or confirmed this outage.

2 Likes

Yes, we are colleagues working in the same office.

yea I just checked w a couple of friends and I’m the only one experiencing the issue :sob: google oauth isn’t the issue either

I tried to log out and login again but there is still an issue with GPT4

There is also a discussion about this in their discord. no reply there as well…

3 Likes

I just joined PLUS subscription about 5 days ago. Could it be that we’re all newer subscribers? Is it only affecting those who joined plus within a subscription date range?

No, I’ve been a subscriber for a month now

1 Like

I don’t expect them to fix the problem right away, I just hope that they can provide an official response. The current situation seems to indicate that they are being very arrogant.

3 Likes

Same thing. Thinka sorta shadowban by hardware id