GetDownloadLinkError and Library Download Issues with GPTs

I’m encountering some issues while using GPTs and would greatly appreciate any assistance or insights you might have.

Problem:

1. GetDownloadLinkError: Whenever I attempt to get GPTs to perform any tasks, I consistently receive a GetDownloadLinkError. It seems like it can’t read the files in the knowledge base because of this,
  2. Library Download Issues: It appears that GPTs can read files in the knowledge base, but they are unable to download any libraries necessary for data visualization.

Any help or pointers in the right direction would be immensely appreciated. Thanks in advance for your support!

2 Likes

The GetDownloadLinkError persists even when trying to list files in the directory, indicating a fundamental issue with file access in the current sandbox environment.

Hello scaffeoa,

I’ve had similar problems to yours but with the code interpreter in a CUSTOM GPT. I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s a platform bug because I created a new GPT exactly the same, and now it works fine. The problem is that my other GPT is already being used by other people, and I have no idea how to fix it. The only thing left for me to try is to remove all the configurations, save it, and then put the configurations back to see if it gets debugged.