Extremely Slow And LAGGY feels like a bottlenecked public wifi. Only I have 1GB up and down.... This is really bad

Is anyone else having issues using GPT4? It’s almost un-useable for me. It was coincidentally when they re-opened Plus subscription to users I all of a sudden have to wait at times 1-4 minutes before a full chat completion to respond. It makes me feel like im using all 16GB of my memory with 1,000 open windows and tasks running concurrently, but that is not the case. I specifically close any idle windows or applications running and had to do this numerous times, without any improvement in performance… This is becoming extremely frustrating. Alot of what I’m doing is coding/debugging code. I just don’t know what to do… Is my computer slowly dying? Is there something going on with my computer!!! But really I’m just disappointed with ChatGPT4 because I know its not my computer testing other applications and browsers and the responsiveness is perfect as it was before. So I just don’t know what to do. I can’t be the alone person experiencing this… Does anyone know how to fix this? ChatGPT please do something about this!!!

Ok I have no idea why, but I had to load a separate browser profile on google chrome and now it’s working as normal. Very weird, but that worked to fix it. Hopefully no one else has to deal with this!