Error uploading files - csv/xlsx

I have been having trouble uploading csv/xlsx file uploading the whole day today for analysis. I have tried several browsers - chrome/ mozilla/ genera8, cleared browser cache, updated browsers, did everything possible, but just impossible to upload successfully. Was there a new update on ChatGPT which is causing this problem?? What a failed productivity today with this issue!

4 Likes

I encountered the same issue today :face_exhaling:

2 Likes

similarly. and in several accounts. friends also have. friends in another region.

2 Likes

I thought I was the only one who had a problem…

3 Likes

can confirm, it doesn’t work for “plus” and “team” users.

2 Likes

Yup, not working on excel and csv

2 Likes

Hi all, I just tried now again to upload csv/xlsx, and it works! Please confirm if the rest of you who responded to this thread are still having this problem, or the file upload on your end is working fine now…

3 Likes

Confirm. File processing is working again. Thank you for the information

1 Like

Yea, I can confirm that it works with new chats, old chat’s still have the issue.

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Savager. I deleted all the old chats with this problem, as I have tested innumerable times, and it is such a waste of space on my sidebar :upside_down_face:

I am having the same problem today, anyone else experiencing this. I can upload files but not read analyze or generate anything in them. goes for both word files and excel … any solution ?

It seem to be ok on my end. Perhaps you can try again now, and let us know if the issue is persisting…

I have been consistently encountering the same issue for the past week. I have ChatGPT4 Team and the issue persists even though I am trying to load a .csv file that ChatGPT4 itself generated a few hours ago!

I am trying to replicate a study in Machine Learning and the scientists who did it report that they were capable of uploading the data and generating results, but with the current state of ChatGPT4 for me that would be absolutely impossible since it cannot load a simple .csv file with 2 columns and less than 20 rows of information…

What is going on??