Error Generating Response Browse

There was an error generating a response

I started encountering this error very frequently.I get this error especially when using browsing.

me too. I has wasted a noon to fixed this problem. but faild
the gpt-4 browsing part seem has some invisible bug. :smiling_face_with_tear:

me too. how can we solve this? i have tried every method i can think of. restarting browser/clear cookies/open new chat, none seems to work

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble! Without more information, it’s hard to tell for sure, but this could either be a temporary glitch on our end or an issue with how your computer is connecting to our services.

As a first step, it’s important to try using an incognito browser window, a different browser or computer, or a different network. It’s possible that a browser extension is causing issues, especially if you installed an extension to add functionality to ChatGPT.

If you’re encountering this problem intermittently, we recommend checking our status page when you get an error like this to see if we’re already aware and fixing it. Although we’re continuously making our services more reliable, our servers may experience intermittent errors during particularly high traffic.

In most cases, you can simply wait a few minutes and try again. If you’re still running into problems, it’d help if you can try these steps first to help us figure out what might be going on:

1. Try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies
  2. Disable VPN (If you are using one)
  3. Use an incognito browser or a different internet browser/computer to see if the issue still persists, as a security add-on or extension can occasionally cause this type of error.
  4. Disable cookie blockers
  5. Try connecting to another network

If none of that worked, could you send us more information about the steps you took leading up to the error (such as anything you clicked on), as well as details about what happened when you tried the steps above? More info about the error message itself is helpful too, especially specific wording or a screenshot. We’ll take a look and do what we can to fix it with you.

• OpenAI Team

They gave me a return like this but problem solve spontaneously