Deleting custom ChatGPT plugin

Hi. I’m developing a custom plugin, and I’m able to register my plugin in the plugin store.

Where is the option to delete custom plugins from the list? I can’t figure out how to do this.

1 Like

I would also like to know the answer to this question. I want to make sure my manifest updates are being picked up – it seems they are not.

Hi. Is there any solution to this? I’ve got a growing list of custom plugins that are left over from my experimentation. I have no way to remove them from the list of plugins.

go to unverified plugins tab and click uninstall.

2 Likes

Thanks! Wasn’t there before, glad it is now!

That’s exactly what I needed. Thank you!

I was confused about this too and then realized I needed to go to the “Installed” tab and remove them from there.

1 Like

Sorry, I’m still confused. Could somebody post a screenshot? All I get are the 3 links in the plugin store:

None of them lead to anything to allow uninstall…

1. Hover over GPT-4 at the top of the page, and click Plugins (beta)
  2. Click No plugins enabled
  3. Scroll down and click Plugin store
  4. Click Installed tab on the top left
  5. Uninstall your custom plugin (I’m making a Smart Playlist Generator for example):

Aha! Thanks so much, really appreciate your response.

I don’t see the “Install an unverified plugin” or “Develop you own plugin” at all. I only see “About Plugins”. Why is that? I am trying to uninstall unverified plugins but I keep getting error messages.

It might be because you have to sign up for the plugins waitlist in order to develop plugins. You can signup here: ChatGPT plugins

Also when you sign up, you probably need to select the option that says “I am a developer and want to build a plugin” rather than “I want to try plugins in ChatGPT.”

But if you somehow already installed an unverified plugin, I’m not sure how you were able to do that in the first place if you don’t see those buttons there.

1 Like

Plugins switch to Unverified when the creator makes an update and it is pending re-review. There’s been issues with errors when trying to uninstall them, but if you wait until they are approved again you should be able to uninstall. (Or you can continue to use them if you’d like, just means there’s a new update)

1 Like